Blueberry Corn Muffins
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin plus 3 more with liners and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: corn flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and lemon zest.
The add wet ingredients, eggs, milk, coconut oil and lemon juice and mix just until combined. Then add blueberries and fold in just until combined.
Fill each muffin tin about 2/3 of the way full. Bake 15-17 minutes until the muffins poof up and brown slightly.
Cool for five minutes in the tin and enjoy!
Store at room temperature for up to five days or freeze.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 15 muffins
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest (from 1 medium lemon)
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ Cups milk (dairy free works too)
- ¼ Cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1 Cup fresh blueberries, washed and dried well
Like the recepie? Add all associated ingredients to your bag