Chocolate Banana Flour Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan (8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ¾) and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together banana flour, baking powder, cocoa, sugar and cinnamon.
In a separate large bowl, whisk together milk, coffee, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips if using.
Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Let can cool in pan for 10 minutes and then finish cooling on a wire rack.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk (or dairy free)
- ½ cup strong coffee, cooled (can be decaf)
- ¾ cup melted coconut oil, plus more for greasing
- pan 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
Like the recepie? Add all associated ingredients to your bag