Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Pre-heat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x6 inch loaf pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside.
In a separate large bowl, whisk together vanilla extract, milk, coconut oil, egg and honey until combined.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Then stir in zucchini.
Pour the batter evenly into the loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: 40 min
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk (dairy free is okay)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup peeled and shredded zucchini, dried very well
Like the recepie? Add all associated ingredients to your bag