Gluten-Free Cinnamon Pancakes
In a large bowl, mix together rice flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
Then add in egg, milk, butter and vanilla and mix just until combined. Batter should be thick but runny.
Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add in a layer of butter and let melt.
Scoop ¼ cup scoops of the batter into the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side until they start to bubble.
Flip and cook for 1 ½ - 2 more minutes until cooked through.
Serve with fresh fruit. Best served immediately.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Makes: 5 pancakes
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar (more for sweeter pancakes)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg, whisked
- ¾ cup milk (dairy free is okay)
- 2 Tablespoons melted and cooled butter or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit for topping (optional)
Like the recepie? Add all associated ingredients to your bag