Lemon Pistachio Pasta
Bring a large pot of salted and peppered water to a boil, and cook pasta until al dente, about 10-12 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
Drain the pasta (do not rinse), reserving the cooking liquid. Then whisk ½ cup of the cooking liquid into the olive oil mixture and toss with pasta, adding more liquid if needed.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with lemon zest, pistachios and more salt and pepper.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 1 pound fettuccini or spaghetti
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 2 medium lemons)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (from 2 medium lemons)
- ½ cup Unsalted Pistachios, toasted and chopped
Like the recepie? Add all associated ingredients to your bag